Thursday 3 May 2012


MY PROFILE

I was born on the 24th day of April, 1990 at Mbiabet Ikot Efa into the family of Elder and Mrs Sunday I. Akpabio of Mbiabet Ikot Efa in Ini Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State. I attended the Presbyterian primary school Mbiabet Ikpe from 1993 to 1999 and obtain a first school leaving certificate. Thereafter the comprehensive secondary school Mbiabet Ini Local Government Area Akwa Ibom State from 1999 to 2005 which I obtained my O level in WAEC and NECO that same year.
          I went further year 2005, since I could not make up to the required scores, I left for Anambra State in 2006, worked with the United Bank for Africa (UBA) as a security from 2007 to 2010. returned to Uyo and established a photography business, which I ran till I got an admission into the University of Uyo to study in Communication Art department in the 2001 till date.
          I am a devoted Christian, worship with the Presbyterian church of Nigeria baptized in my infant age and confirmed on 26 Feb, 2009 at Ndot Ikpe Congregation, am a chorister and an usher. In the same mentioned church.
          Football as many people in the world like it is my favourite sport. I played in many competition among whom are Ini Unity Cup Odoro Ikpe  Bent lane Competition in Anambra State etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment